Throughout the year, I offer training programs and workshops customized to meet the specific needs of your organization or association. They include:
- Leadership (Principles of Leadership, Communication & Empowerment, Delegation, and Mindful Leadership)
- The Principles of Sustainable Peak Performance
- The Power Principles of Time Mastery
- The Power Principles of Executive Wellness
- The Power of Planning & Goal Achievement
- Networking & Marketing Mastery
- Book Yourself Solid™, by Michael Port, the Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle, Even If You Hate Marketing and Selling
For availability and booking inquiries, please contact my events coordinator Elizabeth O’Meara at: email@example.com
I recently recommended Walt as the keynote speaker for a local association of medical professionals. As a member of the audience I found Walt to be interesting, informative & entertaining. He speaks from the heart and from personal experience about the challenges of life in our world today and how to achieve success. You will find Walt to outgoing, approachable and someone that can look at your situation “through a set of fresh eyes” and offer a different angle to view things from. His experience in conquering numerous physical challenges (mountain climbing, ultra-marathons etc…) & his experience in the field of law and author of “Journeys on the Edge” make him a rare and valuable addition to your team. Walt can help you live a life that matters to you and those whom you choose to surround yourself with.
Fran King, MW Financial
I have had the pleasure of hearing Walt speak in a variety of settings, from the Bar Association to Business/Community/networking groups and even to teens and tweens. Walt was kind enough to give generously of his time to work with our volunteer group for students interested in the law, the Law Explorers. Regardless of the audience, Walt’s motivational speaking is inspirational, meaningful and reaches a wide audience. It is no wonder he is a sought after speaker. I would not hesitate to recommend Walt as a speaker to any group or organization looking for a unique, meaningful experience and a “shot in the arm.” He is a positive source of energy and a wonderful person.
Claudia Baio, Esquire, Partner at Howard, Kohn, Sprague & Fitzgeral, LLP